inTech RV Flyer Travel Trailer RVs For Sale
With the Flyer travel trailers and toy haulers from inTech RV, you are free to chase your dreams, pursue new adventures, explore all that the world has to offer, and discover new horizons! The Flyer is family-friendly, built for rugged terrain, and always adventure-ready.
Some of the key features that you'll find on the Flyer are the fully welded cage and frame construction which is formed with the longest-lasting materials available, the versatile interior which gives you a functional and spacious area to use for all sorts of camping styles, the front tongue box which stores your gear in an easy-to-access area, and the 2" receiver rated at 100 pounds for easy bike transportation. The Flyer's interior features a MaxxAir vent fan, a Bluetooth stereo with two speakers, preparations for a TV, LED dome lights, and 12V/USB/120V outlets. You also have the ability to customize your Flyer with some excellent additions from the options list, like the roof rack, Add-A-Room tent, A/C with heat, and kitchen slide.
Experience new heights of camping with the Flyer travel trailer or toy hauler from inTech RV!
inTech RV Flyer travel trailer Pursue highlights: Rear Doors Side Entry Door 59" ... more about Flyer Pursue
Sleeps 2 Length 13 ft 9 in Ext Width 6 ft 11 in Ext Height 5 ft 10 in Int Height 3 ft 9 in Exterior Color Charcoal Storm, Silver Moon, Arctic White, Red Blaze (Upgrade), Midnight Black (Upgrade) Hitch Weight 325 lbs Gross Weight 2200 lbs Dry Weight 1595 lbs Cargo Weight 1110 lbs Tire Size ST205/75R15 Available Beds RV Queen Axle Count 1 Shower Type N/A Electrical Service 30 amp
inTech RV Flyer travel trailer Chase highlights: Rear Doors MaxxAir Vent Fan ... more about Flyer Chase
Have a question about this floorplan? Contact Us
Sleeps 2 Length 12 ft 5 in Ext Width 6 ft 11 in Ext Height 5 ft 10 in Int Height 3 ft 9 in Exterior Color Charcoal Storm, Silver Moon, Arctic White, Red Blaze (Upgrade), Midnight Black (Upgrade) Hitch Weight 215 lbs Gross Weight 2200 lbs Dry Weight 1280 lbs Cargo Weight 1250 lbs Tire Size ST205/75R15 Available Beds RV Queen Axle Count 1 Shower Type N/A Electrical Service 30 amp
Standard Features (2021)
- All-Aluminum / All-Tube / Cage Frame
- Coupler 2” Ball (2 5/16" on Discover)
- 2” Rear Receiver – 100# Capacity
- ST205/75R15 Tires w/Aluminum Wheels – Includes Spare Tire (ST235 Tires on Discover)
- Load Center 30 Amp
- Zamp Solar Prep
- Loading Ramp Door rated at 2,200lbs (Explore, Discover)
- Exterior Skinning .040 Aluminum (Seamless on Explore, Discover)
- Roof One Piece Aluminum
- Bed Size 59” x 78” (Chase, Pursue)
- Tip-Out Bed 46" x 81" Rated at 1,100lbs (Explore, Discover)
- MaxxAir Vent Fan
- Insulation Bubble Foil R7 (Walls & Ceiling)
- Front Storage Cabinet & (3) Storage Nets (N/A Discover)
- Base Cabinet w/2 Storage Areas & (3) Wardrobe (Discover)
- Front Overhead Storage Cubby (Explore)
- (3) Overhead Storage Cubbies (Discover)
- Infinity Woven Flooring (Chase, Pursue)
- Black Coin Flooring (Explore, Discover)
- (6) 500lb Tiedown Rings (Explore, Discover)
- Bluetooth Stereo w/(2) Speakers & TV Prep
- (2) LED Dome Lights (4 on Explore; 6 on Discover)
- (1) 12V Outlet w/(2) USB Ports & (2) 120V Outlets (3 120V Outlets on Discover)
Kitchen (Only on Discover)
- Refrigerator 3.1 cu ft 12V/120V
- Large Farmhouse Style Sink w/Brushed Nickel Faucet
- Cooktop 2 Burner Stainless Steel
- Fresh Water Tank 8.5 Gal
- Off-Road Tires (N/A Discover)
- Slideout Kitchen (Pursue, Explore)
- Double Rear Doors (Explore)
- Curbside Tip-Out (Explore, Discover)
- Add-A-Room Tent (Chase, Pursue)
- Roof Rack
- A/C with Heat
- Electric Brakes (Chase)
- Sunseeker Awning (N/A Discover)
- Batwing Awning (N/A Discover)
- 10' Power Awning (Discover) Feb. 2021 Supply issue, check with dealer for availability.
- 2" Lift
- Adventure Package (Pursue, Explore)
Please see us for a complete list of features and available options!
All standard features and specifications are subject to change.
All warranty info is typically reserved for new units and is subject to specific terms and conditions. See us for more details.
inTech RV was born out of necessity... we believe there is a strong need for a quality-built, all-aluminum RV in the marketplace. There are plenty of choices if you are content with the everyday, run-of-the-mill recreational vehicles that are built out of wood that rots and steel that rusts. We believe that given the choice, people will choose a quality built trailer that is constructed to last a lifetime rather than that of an average RV.
In 2010, the recession had a lot of trailer manufacturers concerned about the future of the industry. Sales were dropping, production was plummeting and many of these companies felt the best plan was to cut costs and lower prices, which unfortunately resulted in an inferior product. Trailer manufacturers were creating entry level models that were short on features and lacking in quality. Sure the prices were attractive, but the trailers that were coming out of these factories simply were not built to endure the rigors of everyday use.
It was in that climate that inTech founders, Adam Maxwell and Tom Franko decided to start a trailer manufacturing company that would focus on building the best trailers possible. Their commitment to using only quality materials and components, designed by degreed engineers and assembled by the finest Amish craftsmen in the area resulted in the best trailers available...and inTech was born. At inTech these are core values that we believe in and apply to every aspect of our business.
Over the years, inTech Trailers has come to be known for our unmatched quality, fit, finish and attention to detail. As the company has continued to grow, we have settled in a 94,000 square foot complex spread across 8.5 acres. Our workforce has grown to employ over 70 people, all committed to the same passion for quality that our founding members envisioned in the very beginning.
As our company has evolved, we have discovered markets where we can expand into and implement these same values that we have utilized in manufacturing custom-built trailers. For the same reasons that inTech Trailers was started, we have created inTech RV. Our mission is to craft the highest quality recreational vehicles that will allow families to enjoy time together while discovering the great outdoors. Our commitment to quality will always stand true...it is a testament to our values and how we work hard to earn your family’s trust.