How We're Protecting Our Employees and Customers from COVID-19
To Our Valued Customers,
Our hearts go out to everyone impacted by COVID-19. Families, our community and businesses are navigating this unprecedented global event. In this time of crisis, we sincerely hope you remain healthy and stay safe.
At Van City RV, the health and well being of our customers and employees is our top priority. We have undergone preventative measures to ensure that the cleanliness of our facility is at a premium. The RVs customers purchase are not just products. For many of you, they are your homes. We want your home to be safe and well-functioning, so we will remain open in order to continue to work for you. We will provide service when you are in need of it.
We are continuing to monitor this rapidly evolving situation and follow the CDC's guidelines for preventing the spread of the virus, COVID-19.
Here are some of the things we are doing to protect our customers and employees from COVID-19:
- All employees are required to closely monitor their health, and we are advising them to stay home if they or someone in their household are sick.
- Keep a safe distance from each other while at work (minimum of 6-feet apart).
- Employees who can may work from home.
- Disinfecting all bathrooms and surfaces at increased intervals, while using proper disinfectants and cleaning supplies.
- Wiping down all high-touched areas of RVs in our shops with disinfectants before starting work and during the work day.
- Delivering RVs to customers will follow as there will be an exterior walk-through with the customer at a space deemed safe (6-feet distance). The interior will be demonstrated via Facetime or on an IPAD. No employees are allowed in the RV with customers, respecting the 6-feet barrier.
- Employees are required to check their temperature daily before arriving at Van City RV. Any employee with a high temperature is required to stay home. We are taking the same precautions with our customers. Requesting hand sanitizer, gloves, and possible temperature testing on site.
- Service appointments are to be made by appointment only to ensure the safety of our customers and employees.
We appreciate your business and loyalty to Van City RV Sales. The only way we can get through this is together, and you can count on us to do our part.
Phil Rizzio, Owner
Van City RV