Midwest Automotive Designs Daycruiser 144 Motor Home Class B - Diesel RVs For Sale
The Midwest Automotive Designs Daycruiser 144 Sprinter RV was designed for those that enjoy luxurious appointments inside a more nimble and maneuverable Class B diesel motorhome thanks to the 19' Mercedes Benz chassis.
From the premium leathers, woods, and appliances to the rear toilet area, the galley, and the technology onboard, you will want to drive the Daycruiser 144 to a state park, cross country, or even to the local store.
Come choose your favorite Daycruiser 144 Sprinter Class B diesel motorhome by Midwest Automotive Designs today and start living the active lifestyle you desire!
Daycruiser 144 Plan A
Midwest Automotive Designs Daycruiser 144 Class B diesel Plan A highlights: Four ... more about Daycruiser 144 Plan A
Have a question about this floorplan? Contact Us
Sleeps 1 Length 19 ft 6 in Ext Width 7 ft 8 in Ext Height 9 ft 6 in Int Height 6 ft 3 in Exterior Color Black, Silver, White Hitch Weight 5000 lbs Gross Weight 9050 lbs Dry Weight 5785 lbs Cargo Weight 3265 lbs Fresh Water Capacity 18 gals Grey Water Capacity 10 gals Black Water Capacity 12.5 gals Tire Size 16" Fuel Type Diesel Chassis Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Horsepower 188 hp Fuel Capacity 24.5 gals Wheelbase 144 in Torque 325 ft-lb Refrigerator Type Stainless Steel TV Info LED HDTV Gross Combined Weight 13930 lbs Shower Type N/A Electrical Service 30 amp
Daycruiser 144 Plan B
Midwest Automotive Designs Daycruiser 144 Class B diesel Plan B highlights: Dual ... more about Daycruiser 144 Plan B
Have a question about this floorplan? Contact Us
Sleeps 2 Length 19 ft 6 in Ext Width 7 ft 8 in Ext Height 9 ft 6 in Int Height 6 ft 3 in Exterior Color Black, Silver, White Hitch Weight 5000 lbs Gross Weight 9050 lbs Dry Weight 5785 lbs Cargo Weight 3265 lbs Fresh Water Capacity 18 gals Grey Water Capacity 10 gals Black Water Capacity 12.5 gals Tire Size 16" Fuel Type Diesel Chassis Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Horsepower 188 hp Fuel Capacity 24.5 gals Wheelbase 144 in Torque 325 ft-lb Refrigerator Type Stainless Steel TV Info LED HDTV Gross Combined Weight 13930 lbs Shower Type N/A Electrical Service 30 amp
Daycruiser 144 Features:
Interior Standard Features
- Rear Air and Heat 12V Engine Driven: W/Dual Compressor, Condenser, and Evaporator
- Satellite Prep TV
- 2000 Watt Inverter / Charger
- Multiple 110 Volt Outlets
- Multiple 12 Volt USB Chargers
- HD LED TV
- Rear Upgraded Audio System
- Blue Ray DVD Player CD
- Wireless Head Phone System
- Digital Touch Screen Coach Controls
- Interior Lighting Package
- Overhead Courtesy Lighting
- Overhead Side Cabinets
- Rear Luggage Storage Lighted
- Rear Wall With Door
- Solid Surface Counter Top With Sink
- Stainless Steel Refrigerator
- Stainless Steel Overhead 110 Volt Microwave
- Porcelain Toilet
- Power Bath Vent
- Fire Extinguisher & Smoke Detector
- Composite Flooring
- Soft Touch Automotive Color Keyed Walls
- Soft Touch Automotive Headliner
- Coordinated Door Panels
- Multi Passenger Rear Maybach Style Seating
- Driver and Passenger Deluxe Seating Recover
- Floor Mats W/Non Slip Rubber Backing
- Swivel Front Driver and Passenger Chairs
- Interior Grab Handle
- Full Length Wall Consoles W/Cup holders
- Hand Rubbed Custom Made High Gloss Wood Package
- Dash and Door Kit
- Window Ledges (2)
- Valance Trims (Indirect Lighting) (2)
- Front Overhead TV Face & Rear Wall
- Window Pillars
- Complete Insulation Package
- Complete Privacy Shade Package
- Heated Water Storage Tank System
- Sani Flush Black & Grey Tank Flush
- 18 gal Fresh Water Holding Tank
- 10 gal Grey Water Holding Tank
- 12.5 gal Black Water Holding Tank
- Dark Tinted Side and Rear Windows
- Fiberglass Running Board with Step (Color Keyed to Chassis)
- Color Keyed Bumpers and Body moldings
- 16" Aluminum Rims
- Rear Hitch w/ Wiring Package
- Back Up Camera
- HD Digital TV Antenna
- Exterior 110V Outlet
- Dual Battery Charging System
- 30 Amp Shore Line Power Hookup with Cord
- Fresh and City Water Tank Fills
- AMG Single or SLS Double Needle Diamond Pattern Seating
- Satin Interior Wood Finish
- Seat Heat & Massage (all Captain Seats)
- SiriusXM Satellite Rear Radio
- Wireless Internet Router
- Apple TV (Must Select Router)
- Maybach Ceiling Backlit Panel
- TV In Bath Door
- 4 Camera Viewing System
- Power Awning w/ LED Lights
- KVH A9 Sat TV System
- Mission Sat TV System
- Complete Roof Rack w/ Ladder
- Front Spoiler with Lights
- Upgrade 18" Barabus Wheels & Tires
- 4×4 Chassis Upgrade
- All Terrain Off Road Tires 17" Black Rims
- Air Ride Suspension
- 2.5 KW Onan Gen. w/ 13,500 Roof Top AC
- 100 Amp Hr. Lithium Battery w/ BMS
See us for a complete list of features and available options!
All standard features and specifications are subject to change.
All warranty info is typically reserved for new units and is subject to specific terms and conditions. See us for more details.
Due to Covid19 supply chain issues, some features and options shown may be temporarily substituted or removed.
From our headquarters in Elkhart, Indiana, we’ve been creating custom luxury vans under the Freightliner and Mercedes-Benz marques ever since the Sprinter was introduced here in 2001. Our pioneering work and artistry has led to our being chosen by Mercedes-Benz as an approved upfitter of their luxury Sprinter Vans.
Through our in-house engineers, designers and craftsmen – including our own custom seating division and wood processing department – we can do what others can’t. From personal use luxury vans to corporate limousine vans, Midwest assures you of the very best in quality, comfort and durability.
Whether it is a fleet of 100 or a one-of-a-kind luxury conversion, there is no request too large and no project too small. Your complete satisfaction is our mission, and we invite our customers to become completely involved in the build process.
At Midwest Automotive Designs, our success has been built on service, integrity, design and value.
These aren’t just marketing buzzwords to the men and women who handcraft our luxury vans – they’re the aspiration qualities that keep us jumping out of bed every morning, ready to work on our next masterpiece. Your masterpiece.