EHGNA Carado Motor Home Class B RVs For Sale
The Erwin Hymer Group North America Carado brings you a very versatile and nimble way to travel the countryside, or dart across town. Carado motorhomes are comfortable, stylish, and efficient, not big and clunky like most believe, and certainly not outdated. This smart class B offers all of the comfort and conveniences that give you the freedom to do as you please. With safety features like an airbag on both the driver and passenger sides, the anti-lock , four wheel disc brakes, and the rear-view backup camera you can rest at ease as you cruise the roads.
You will love the amenities inside which offer sleeping for up to two, plus kitchen amenities so you don't need to eat out unless you want to. The wet bath in back allows you to easily travel long distance with all of the conveniences right inside. The 11,000 BTU roof mounted AC and Alde furnace gives you the ability to travel in all kinds of weather too!
Take your next journey behind the wheel of this Carado class B motorhome by EHGNA, and enjoy the open road!
Carado Axion class B by Erwin Hymer Group North America highlights: Rear Full ... more about Carado Axion
Sleeps 2 Length 17 ft 9 in Ext Width 6 ft 9 in Ext Height 9 ft 5 in Int Height 6 ft 2 in Interior Color Chestnut Exterior Color Granite Metallic, Silver Metallic, Sandstone Pearl, Bright White Gross Weight 8550 lbs Dry Weight 6853 lbs Cargo Weight 1697 lbs Fresh Water Capacity 17.6 gals Grey Water Capacity 22 gals Black Water Capacity 22 gals Tire Size LT225/75R16E Furnace BTU 18700 btu Fuel Type Gasoline Engine 3.6 V6 Chassis Ram ProMaster 1500 Short Van Horsepower 280 hp Fuel Capacity 24 gals Wheelbase 136 in Torque 260 ft-lb Refrigerator Type 12V Refrigerator Size 3.1 cu ft Cooktop Burners 2 Number of Awnings 1 LP Tank Capacity 5.9 Water Heater Capacity 8.4 gal Water Heater Type Alde AC BTU 11000 btu Awning Info 11' 6" Manual Shower Type Wet/Bath Shower
Standard Features (2019)
- Air conditioner- 110V, 11,000 BTU roof mount
- Awning - 11'6" / 3,500 mm manual awning (Axion/Axion Studio)
- Awning- 11 1/2' (3,500 mm) manual awning (Banff)
- Bathroom - sink and shower
- Battery - 12V, 105 AH @ 20 hrs
- Detectors -smoke, propane, and CO
- Lithium 400 power modules (optional)
- External power connection - 110V
- Alde furnace/water heater combo system - propane automatic, 18,700 BTU, 8.4L
- Furnace- propane automatic, 16,000 BTU (Banff)
- Water heater- propane; 6-gallon; 12,000 BTU (Banff)
- Generator - under-hood 280 AMP, 12V (optional)
- Microwave oven - 110V, 20 L/0.7 cu. ft., 700W
- Monitor panel - water, battery charge levels, battery disconnect
- Power inverter/ converter/transfer switch - 12/110V, 2,000W
- Propane tank - 22L / 5.9 U.S. gal.
- Refrigerator - 12V, 3.1 cu. ft.
- Sewage disposal system - 12V macerating toilet and macerating dump
- Solar charging system - 200W with charge controller (optional)
- Stove - propane, two burner
- TV - 24" HD flat screen on rotating bracket and Blu-Ray DVD player (optional)
- Airbag - driver and passenger
- Alternator - 220 AMP
- Axle - rear, 3.86 ratio (Axion/Axion Studio)
- Battery- 95 A (800 AMP- CCA) (Banff)
- Battery - 200 AMP
- Brakes - anti-lock (ABS), four wheel disc
- Camera - rear-view backup (Axion/Axion Studio)
- Climate control
- Cruise control
- Engine - 3.6L gas V6, 24 valve
- Fire Extinguisher (Banff)
- External quick connect propane
- Interior LED lighting
- Power - 209kW/280 HP
- Power mirrors
- Power mirrors- folding and heated (Banff)
- Manual side entry door step (Axion/Axion Studio)
- Radio - AM/FM/CD/DVD/USB/GPS/NAV/AUX Sirius XM, Bluetooth, and steering wheel controls
- Receiver hitch- Class 5 with 4 and 7 pin connectors (Axion/Axion Studio)
- Stability program - including drift compensation, trailer sway, engine drag control, rollover mitigation, brake assist, brake-lock differential and hill start assist (Axion/Axion Studio)
- Telescoping steering
- Tire inflation kit (Banff)
- Tires- LT225/75R16E black wall
- Torque - 352 Nm/260 lb. ft.
- Transmission - automatic 6-speed TE
- Wheels - 16" (Aluminum on Banff model)
- Window operation - power, front doors
Please see us for a complete list of features and available options!
All standard features and specifications are subject to change.
The first hand-built Hymer motorhome, the Caravano made its debut in 1961 in Germany and other models followed including the Hymermobil, Hymer B-Class and S-Class. With a rich history of 60 years in the industry, the Hymer name has become synonymous with motorhomes. The status is based not only on long standing history but being a trendsetter in the industry.
Erwin Hymer Group came to North America in 2016 with the acquisition of Roadtrek, a company built in 1980. Roadtrek was born when Jac Hanemaayer purchased Home and Park Motorhomes and created the redesigned vehicle to have the now famous sweeping roofline, lowered floor and three section floor plan.
The acquisition created Erwin Hymer Group North America (EHGNA) and has the European design, German engineering, North American technology and rich history of the two combined companies. The impressive lineup of class B models are built on Mercedes, Chevrolet and Ram ProMaster chassis.
Our brands still stay true to Innovation, quality and trust. These qualities are present in every model ranging from the smallest Hymer Sonne model to the midsized Roadtrek SS Agile to the first environmentally friendly Roadtrek E-trek model.
Erwin Hymer Group North America is the leading manufacturer of class B motorhomes in North America, selling its motorhomes through a network of independent RV dealers in the USA, Canada and Japan.