In this Winnebago Revel class B motorhome review, we will show you two of our favorite features that couples who love to take vacations together will enjoy. These camper vans are perfect for last-minute vacations or extended stays. No matter where you plan to go, you will want to take one of the Winnebago Revel class B motorhomes from Van City RV with you.
A Convertible Bed Space
One of the things you love about this unit is that it’s perfect for entertaining guests at the campground and easily converts to provide plenty of sleeping space for two. Below, you will see the rear sofa with plenty of seating and buckles to keep everyone safe on the road. The removable table makes it easy to enjoy meals or create a convenient workspace to take work on the road.
- LED ceiling lights w/dimmer switch
- Tinted dual-pane euro acrylic windows w/cassette shades
- Deluxe powered ventilator fan w/rain cover
- Systems monitor panel
- USB charger points
- RAM® Tough-Track™ mounts throughout
- Heavy-duty vinyl flooring throughout
Everything You Need in the Kitchen
Another feature you’ll love is this compact kitchen, which provides everything you need to make meals wherever you go. The stainless steel sink and high-rise faucet make cleanup a breeze. Additionally, the side door opens so that you can cook well, feeling like you’re standing out in the open air.
- Removable countertop extension
- Laminate countertop
- Portable single burner induction range top
- 3.0 cu. ft. (12V) compressor driven refrigerator/freezer
- Stainless steel sink w/single control faucet
- Removable, pedestal dinette table
- Full-extension drawers
Contact us to find your dream RV today.